EP240 pH Electrode, Gel Electrolyte
EP240 Electrodo de pH, electrolito gel, diafragma de PTFE, pH 0…14, 0…100 ºC, hasta 5 bar.
PH electrode for wastewater. It is characterized by its low maintenance as it does not require filling of its electrolyte and by its large annular diaphragm made of porous Teflon (PTFE) that facilitates contact between the electrolyte and the sample. In addition, this type of diaphragm does not clog easily, which prolongs the life of the electrode. This makes it suitable for use in dirty and viscous samples, waste water, demineralized water, galvanic baths, etc ...
– PH scale: 0… 14
- Working temperature: 0… 100ºC
- Reference element: cencapsulated AgCl crystals
- Diaphragm: Annular Porous Teflon (PTFE)
- Electrolyte: polyacrylic gel
- Material: glass
- Connector: S8 (IP65 protection)
- Clamping thread: PG 13.5
- Maximum working pressure: 5 bar