Identification and Ownership
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the Holder exposes his identification data.
- Owner: ACCSEN INSTRUMENTAL SLL
- NIF: B66046335
- Commercial Registry: ACCSEN INSTRUMENTAL is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 43852, Book 0, page 75, page 440294.
- Address: 08310 ARGENTONA (Barcelona)
- Tel / Fax: +34 93 007 2027
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.accsen.com
Intellectual and industrial property
All rights reserved.
All access to this website is subject to the following conditions: the reproduction, permanent storage and dissemination of the contents or any other use that has a public or commercial purpose is expressly prohibited without the prior express written consent of the Owner.
- All distinctive signs, trademarks, trade names, content, structure, design and presentation of the elements and any other information that appears on this website are owned by Accsen by itself or as an assignee and are protected by industrial property rights. and intellectual.
- The user is prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating and, in general, any other form of exploitation of the elements referred to in the previous section without the express authorization of Accsen.
- The user will refrain from using means that can suppress, alter, evade or manipulate any protection devices or security systems that may be installed and that carry a risk or damage or disable the website and / or its contents.
- Accsen is not responsible for the possible inappropriate use that third parties make of this website, nor for the information that they transmit to third parties through it. The use of the contents that the user may make and the possible consequences, damages or losses that may arise, are the sole responsibility of the user. Accsen is excluded for damages of any kind caused to users by the use of links, directories and search tools, which allow users to access websites owned and / or managed by third parties as well as the Presence of viruses or other malicious codes in the contents that may cause any type of damage to the computer system, electronic documents or user files. Accsen reserves the right to exercise the legal actions it deems appropriate derived from any illicit uses by third parties of the contents of its website.
Use of the data collected in the form
The data collected in the contact form will only be used for the purpose of responding to user requests made through the website.